-
I reply just because it means I get 150th post here too. Muahahaha....now really we need more people on the forums and I need their freaking magelos. I know some of you read this and don't even bother posting...well knock it off! Good lord, post and gimme magelo #s please!
I promise I won't bite, can't say the same for Ker though...
-
i dont bite ... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
Yey...I have a number for you, but it's only one of my crappy chars... sorry Gnomer. =P Oh.. but you still need to add Tatore too I think. *hides*
Rianwi -> http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1299649
blah blah forum laziness...
-
What are you talking about? Of course I've added them...I didn't not miss it in my laziness and general want to insult Ker's epic rather than actually read what people post here...no, never.
On another note, if I've missed one, feel free to bitch slap me, unless its Vaedar who I won't put on this list because, well I hate him so yah.
-
oh oh me me -raises his hand really high- lol jk gnomey. oh ya i was thinking(which i dont do normally =P) and heres a joke for you gnomey...gnomey dont ja know me i know i know its horrible but i thought it was funny at first. alright back on track, ya never added yhen
-
Lies I say, I so totally didn't...er did, I mean did, you didn't hear that. Bah and before you post and beg Ker....no, burn in hell.
-
-
Ach.....I'm considering making a new post (perhaps a sticky? ..) and make a Roster for LDK. Magelo one is cool but I mean you have to account for people's laziness and not makingingness of magelos and such..it makes me kinda sad that my characters make up pretty much half of it..and besides, people can't run away from us using the guildtool and posting them on a Roster..Mwahahaha! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Hidden Gnome crouching tiger ...
erm i can make the magelos of my other 14 alts ... =P tho the gnome wont add them =D
-
probably not kerr [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]